Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements
From: luis jure (luisjure_AT_multitel.com.uy)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 16:51:07 EET

el Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:31:42 -0500
Dave Phillips <dlphilp_AT_bright.net> escribió:

hello dave,

thank you for your answer. i followed your directions:

> You forgot to compile with this flag: --with-static-xm so recompile with
> it and let me know what happens after.

but now i get:

[11:36:08] Syntax error in fixed argument declaration.

; (load "/tmp/my_scm/misc.scm")
(while loading "/tmp/my_scm/misc.scm")

anyway, i realized that i also have some problems with alsa, i'll post that to
the snd list.

best,

lj