Re: [linux-audio-user] virtual sampler

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] virtual sampler
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 16:21:39 EET

matt yee-king hat gesagt: // matt yee-king wrote:

> cheers. will check this and iiwusynth ... i do need to spend some time
> getting my head round pd - i just find it a bit of a beast whenever i
> look at it. maybe if i wore a white lab coat when i was using it, it
> would be easier. :)

You could/should join the pd-list mailinglist. We're helpful folks out
there ;)

http://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/ keeps info about it, plus the PD-Wiki and a nice
tutorial. More things will be on the new designed www.pure-data.org, the
PD community page, where the PD-FAQ already exits.

ciao,

--
                                                 __    __
 Frank Barknecht       ____ ______   ____ __ trip\ \  / /wire ______