Re: [linux-audio-user] pd

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] pd
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Sat Mar 23 2002 - 13:08:31 EET

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 17:21, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> PD, jMax and Max/MSP are very different from a Logic/CoolEdit setup...

Thanks for the info. I see I'll have to get off my behind and do some
proper reading if I'm to get gnu/linux making decent noises. BTW, I
normally use gnu/linux. It's only music and games that keeps my windows
partition from being gleefully erased.. hence my wish to move to
gnu/linux :)

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org  http://pkl.net/~node/