[linux-audio-user] Cecilia questions

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Cecilia questions
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 02:45:11 EET

Greetings:

  Some things seem broken in Cecilia (...). According to the docs I
should be able to manipulate parameters in realtime; an example is given
using the Transposer module, but I'm not getting realtime response from
the transposition value slider. I also found that the slider
record/playback settings don't seem to work either. I replaced kdump
with dumpk in the sources, but still got no joy.

  Has anyone solved these problems ? Btw, I'm running Cecilia under
kernel 2.4.5 w. low-latency patch applied.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org