Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 20:17:04 EEST

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:16:16PM +0100, jordan muscott wrote:
> i love the penguin with headphones on.

Thanks! I feel sure I've seen something like that before,
but a quick search didn't turn anything up. Odd.
So I just roughed out a quick version.
Obviously I'll want to clean it up...

On a related topic, how do people like the proposed site title?
I'm fond of the word "Vaults". It's partly a tribute to
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/ which is one of my inspirations,
and it just sounds cool. :)

--PW