Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New Linux soundapp site progress
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 20:06:26 EEST

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 08:27:29PM +0000, Guy CLOTILDE wrote:
> Hi
> what about "Electro" or "Electronic music" for this category ? It's a bit lame I know but lots of people refers to that this way.

Too confusing... "electronic music" also refers to the classic
academic stuff: software synthesis languages, algorithmic
composition, etc.

> > ????:
> > Demos
> > Digital DJ
> > MOD Trackers/Players/Resources
> > Drumming

I don't know if Demos belongs there... maybe I'd put it more like
this, bearing in mind that an app. can be listed in more
than one subcategory, and a subcategory can be listed in
more than one major category:

Amusements...
        Demos
        Games