Re: [linux-audio-user] changing midi programs easily

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] changing midi programs easily
From: Guy CLOTILDE (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Apr 04 2002 - 23:39:55 EEST

Hi
I'm not a programmer, but what about icons pointing to a little bash script ? I used to do that with the gnome file manager gmc or with xwc . It should be possible with Ximian, KDE and others.
If you know the command line to change the first program of the first bank, make the script executable, give the file a nice icon ( in a folder called Sounds by example ) . Anyone else can help ? " man timidity " talks about a " -I voice " option for changing default instrument .

cheers