Re: [linux-audio-user] cleaning house (libstdc++ question)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] cleaning house (libstdc++ question)
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 00:44:14 EEST

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002, Dave Phillips wrote:

> To back up a bit: After upgrading to RH 7.2 I discovered that MusE
> would not compile under the notorious RH GCC 2.96, so I downgraded to
> GCC 2.95.3. I installed an RPM I found somewhere, so I not only have the

Slightly off the topic, but I suspect your library situation might have
contributed to the Muse problem. After reading your otherwise very useful
Quick Toot on Muse, I reluctantly, but practically (since I figured if it
failed I'd be no worse off) disregarded the compiler warning and compiled
Muse with RH's GCC 2.96 and got a running Muse.

Bill