[linux-audio-user] terratec ews64xl and alsa

Subject: [linux-audio-user] terratec ews64xl and alsa
From: jclaassen_AT_gmx.de
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 18:39:36 EEST

Hello all!
  I have got a terratec ews64xl and would like to get it working with my
alsa-0.9beta12. Has anyone experiences with that? Is there a way to configure
the card with complete consoled-based apps? This is important for me.
  And does anyone know if the front-panel works?
  Thanks for any help!
  Kindest regards
         Julien

http://www.gmx.net