Re: [linux-audio-user] New plugins and fixes

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] New plugins and fixes
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 15:14:21 EEST

> Wierd. I wonder what's going on here. Are you building the plugins from
> source, or using the RPM?

built from source.

heres a bit of my SSM config file:

Version = 0
BufferSize = 32
FragmentSize = 16
FragmentCount = 3
Samplerate = 44100
WantMidi = 0
FilterGranularity = 50
Output = /dev/dsp
Midi = /dev/midi
WantRealtimeOut = 1
Polyphony = 1

(it runs at 15-20% according to top with the test patch and these
settings)

also i can't get the plugs to compile on my mac... configure outputs
this:

_____________

checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ladspa.h... yes
checking for fftw_one in -lsfftw... no
checking for fftw_one in -lfftw... yes
checking for pow... yes
checking host system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking build system type... powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for ld used by GCC... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for mingw32 environment... no
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for BSD-compatible nm... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to recognise dependant libraries... pass_all
checking for object suffix... configure: error: installation or
configuration pr
oblem; compiler does not work