[linux-audio-user] Re: Newbie Introduction

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: Newbie Introduction
From: Lloyd R. Prentice (pai_AT_tiac.net)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 17:25:21 EEST

What an outstanding list!

I leave town for a day and come back to treasure of ourstanding advice and
recommendations.

My task now is to review options, make decisions, start working my way down
the action plan. In the hope that it may help others later, I'll keep the
list posted on my progress.

Again, many thanks to Paul, Patrick, Peter, Torsten, Steve, Matt, Takashi,
Jorn, Dave, Frank, and anyone else I may have missed for your thorough and
thoughful replies to my inquiry.

Best wishes,

Lloyd R. Prentice