Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT]Announcement: Demo of Linux Audio in NYC

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT]Announcement: Demo of Linux Audio in NYC
From: Wendell Craig (anncr.man_AT_intercom.com)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 08:12:59 EEST

On Sunday 14 April 2002 01:40 am, you wrote:
> Marco,
>
> Would you please send details about time and place?
>
> Thanks!
>

> Len Moskowitz

Even better: would you POST the requested info here for all to peruse?

Thanks.

--

Wendell Craig <anncr.man_AT_intercom.com> http://anncrman.com "Never doubt that a small and dedicated group of people with pies can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." --Subcommandante Tofutti of the GC/BBB--EC, after Margaret Mead