Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:05:54 EEST

On 23 Apr 2002, matt yee-king wrote:

> $ find /usr/local/lib/ladspa/ -name "*.so" > ~/.amsrc
>
> had ams running off the midi in no probs once i wired it up with
> kalsaconnect. seemed to respond on every midi channel though...

MIDI channels can be configured separately for each envelope module. Just
right-click on the envelope module and open the config dialog. The MIDI
channel combobox is found (maybe a bit hidden) at the bottom of the
dialog. OK, I'll move this to the top of the dialog.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH