Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.1.2
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 17:51:59 EEST

> > 1) Only the example_multi.ams loaded without segfaulting.
> The other examples require some LADSPA plugins which they cannot load due
> to 2)

same here...

> > 2) There's nothing listed under the Module/New LADSPA menu item. I did
> > as Frank suggested, have .amsrc, but no LADSPA plugins are showing up.
> > Btw, my LADSPA path is /usr/local/lib/ladspa, is there perhaps another
> > path hardwired into the binary ?

i have my ladspa plugs in /usr/local/lib/ladspa as well. i used frank's
command but changed the directory to /usr/local/lib/ladspa

e.g.

$ find /usr/local/lib/ladspa/ -name "*.so" > ~/.amsrc

had ams running off the midi in no probs once i wired it up with
kalsaconnect. seemed to respond on every midi channel though...

-matthew