[linux-audio-user] Spiral Synth patch was: dll hell (ok, not really, but similar)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Spiral Synth patch was: dll hell (ok, not really, but similar)
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:51:35 EEST

On 22 Apr 2002, Bob Ham wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 03:32, Bill Allen wrote:
> > Alsa Patch Bay only compiles with fltk 1.0.x.
>
> This was developed with fltk 1.1.0b10; what error do you get?

Yes, you're right. My apologies - I had gotten myself into a feedback loop
trying to solve the problem. The only problem I had with APB (which was
actually a strength) was that each time I changed the fltk library to use
either SS or SSM, I had to recompile APB which compiles and works fine
with fltk 1.0.x or 1.1.x.

Bill