[linux-audio-user] SpiralSynth patch - was: dll hell (ok, not really, but similar)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SpiralSynth patch - was: dll hell (ok, not really, but similar)
From: Bill Allen (ballen_AT_mail.serve.com)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 16:54:14 EEST

Patch included this time :-\

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002, Bill Allen wrote:

> SpiralSynth 0.1.7 only compiles with fltk 1.0.x where x is 9 or above.
> Alsa Patch Bay only compiles with fltk 1.0.x.
> SpiralSynthModular only compiles with fltk 1.1.0b13.
>
> Waahhh! Anybody have a way to get these guys (the software above) to
> cooperate and run with the same version of fltk?
>
> Bill

My solution to this problem was to patch Spiral Synth to get it to compile
under fltk 1.1.x. I've attached the patch which is pretty simple. This
might be common knowledge, but to use, cd to the directory that contains
the SpiralSynth-0.1.7 source, then

patch -p0 <SpiralSynth-0.1.7-fltk1.1.x.pat

Bill