Re: [linux-audio-user] AlsaModularSynth and kladspa problem

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] AlsaModularSynth and kladspa problem
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 13:35:20 EEST

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Bill Allen wrote:

> I've tried every power of 2 from 512 to 32768 for periodsize. Is there any
> way to figure out what it should be? My sound card is YMF744 (ymfpci)
> based.
I'll try to release a new tarball today which fixes the problem by using
the snd_pcm_set_buffersize_near function of ALSA. This function returns
the exact buffersize which is provided by the hardware. Just check my page
tonight or tomorrow (after the FTP sync) for AlsaModularSynth 1.1.5.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH