[linux-audio-user] snd font size and moving marker

Subject: [linux-audio-user] snd font size and moving marker
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 11:36:25 EEST

Just started playing with my first linux audio editing app
and looking at snd 5.8-1 (Debian).

. exactly what do I add to which file(s) to increase the
  the overall font size so I can read menus/help etc ?

. is it possible to have a moving marker on playback so
  I can visually cue the rendered graph to what I hear ?

TIA

--markc