Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 22:02:21 EEST

I was also whining about authors whining about the toolkits and compilers.
And if it comes to it I might as well write my own, or is it like brain
surgery?.

I never meant for anyone to write a xlib or curses base sequencer, but you
might have missed my point. Also it usually is a little more than just
having KDE-libs, it needs to start DCopSrever and sometimes arts is
required which is undesirable in some situations (call me cheap but I dont
have too many resources).

But if you are correct then my question is answered, thank you, and sorry
for whining.

Thanks again
FT