Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] A good MIDI sequencer.
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 00:55:46 EEST

> Sorry I am a little frustrated, I have been trying to make one little midi
> file for months. Is there a sequencer (even not free, as beer or anything)
> that lets me do what I want instead of bloating my desktop the way the
> authors want.

Take a look also at "sted2" (http://sted2.sourceforge.net), which lets you
control many MIDI features, and saves midi files.
It works like a charm with timidity, has many controls and editing is
done in a "event list" style (like trackers or old sequencers), and it is a
small app (also runs in console).

Ciao

--