[linux-audio-user] Digital Audio Data out of laptop

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Digital Audio Data out of laptop
From: D. Sen (dsen_AT_homemail.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 18:52:21 EEST

I am looking for suggestions on getting high quality digital data
(AES/EBU) format out of my laptop running Linux. So far my solution has
been to use a SCSI PCMCIA card and a DATLINK. However there might well
be other soluions these days using USB ports and dedicated PCMCIA cards.
The LYNX cards work well under windows (and possibly under linux using
OSS drivers?) but its not a laptop solution.

Thanks,
DS