Re: [linux-audio-user] iMic and alsa

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] iMic and alsa
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 22:01:42 EEST

AFAIK alsa doesn't support usb audio devices.

what do you mean by 'it doesn't work'? i have an imic and when i set the
audio device to /dev/dsp1 in the settings for whichever audio software i
am using, it works...

matthew

--

Matthew Yee-King yeeking_AT_no-future.com http://www.yeeking.net/ :::::::::::::::::::::::::::