Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: pbook users please test ALSA (was: iMic and ALSA)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: pbook users please test ALSA (was: iMic and ALSA)
From: Emiliano Grilli (emillo_AT_libero.it)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 19:17:11 EEST

Alle 17:28, venerdì 17 maggio 2002, hai scritto:
> takashi has fixed the driver in cvs, so if you have the time, check it
> out and report on alsa-dev.

I'm not so advanced, sorry...
However, I know that good work of Takashi because I have at home
4 i386 and 1 ppc SuSE boxes, and I have to say that SuSE 8.0 is the most
advanced linux distro for a newbie like me that wants to play a little
with audio and midi.

> the auto-mute feature is not quite working (there is now an option to
> have the internal speakers switched off when you plug in headphones),
> but i can be switched off in the mixer.

For me this is working on SuSE 7.3ppc with alsa 0.5.11 ...
I wait eagerly for SuSE 8ppc ;-)

Cheers

Emiliano