[linux-audio-user] Re: pbook users please test ALSA (was: iMic and ALSA)

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: pbook users please test ALSA (was: iMic and ALSA)
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 18:28:09 EEST

matthew, emiliano, and other pbook users,

takashi has fixed the driver in cvs, so if you have the time, check it
out and report on alsa-dev.
it works for me on a pismo g3, but there is small quirk: i must raise
mic boost before i get sound...
afterwards, i can switch it off again, and then it works fine.
the auto-mute feature is not quite working (there is now an option to
have the internal speakers switched off when you plug in headphones),
but i can be switched off in the mixer.

regards,

jörn