Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Snd enhancements
From: Matti Sunell (matti.sunell_AT_helsinki.fi)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 23:09:06 EEST

Stefan Schwandter wrote:

> You can use 1.4 also if you load fix-optargs.scm first. The procedure
> how to use dave's enhancements is described in README.Debian.

Thank you, I'm learning! I installed snd-dmotif and put the right
lines to my .snd.

What a fine Snd I have now!

My problem was that I only read about this scm thing after removing my
debian-packaged Snd. Should learn to read the docs.

I still don't know what caused my problem with the self-compiled Snd
but I guess I'll forget it now. I've got some sound work to do.

Matti

--
Matti Sunell
http://www.helsinki.fi/~sunell/