Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio card

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] usb audio card
From: matt yee-king (yeeking_AT_no-future.com)
Date: Sat May 18 2002 - 18:07:47 EEST

a big box considering it only has one stereo out, no digital I/O and no
analog line/ mix in!

I've been using an imic

http://www.griffintechnology.com/audio/imic_main.html

it ran in linux out of the box for me. (not for everyone - check the
list archives...) and its got in and out. (no digital :( ).

note no alsa for usb audio though.

- matthew