Re: [linux-audio-user] audio CD burning bug

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] audio CD burning bug
From: ed orphan (millward_AT_Ms.UManitoba.CA)
Date: Tue May 28 2002 - 18:09:46 EEST

In windows, the Burning-ROM automatically checks the
wav file before burning it. I just assumed my freind's burner
software did the same.
But in Linux, I used cdparanioa -v -s -B
to rip the files from the CD then
cdrecord -v speed=4 dev=0,1,0 -audio -pad track*.cdda.wav
 to burn the tracks.
  Maybe I should have looked at the files with Glame first,
or even listen to them. But that
 can be pretty time consuming
when your burning a few CDs.
Is there any software for checking the integrity of .wav files in Linux?