[linux-audio-user] Re: How to reduce Background noise

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Re: How to reduce Background noise
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 21:41:58 EEST

>From: ramalakshmi <ramalakshmi_AT_ncoretech.com>
>
>Could you plese tell me how to reduce that background noise.

Where this background noise comes from? What kind of noise it is?
Bleeps? Chirps? Fuzz fuzz?
Are you recording a microphone? A C-cassette player? A CD player?
At what (decibel) levels the noise comes out?

Can you record the noise in to a file and make it available
at your webpage? (Do not post to the list, thank you.)

OK. My point is that if you have audio problems, it helps
if people could listen to it. (Sorry, I don't have time to check
it out.)

Best regards,

Juhana