Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio routing issues for linux..

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio routing issues for linux..
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 19:14:04 EEST

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 09:30:36AM -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
(cut)
>Read the archives. We've been through this before. I'm not going
>through it again.
(cut)

ACK !

Every once in a while people bring up the same
questions people in this list
thought long and hard about and solved.

Before you start asking the same questions over again,
read the archives and then come back.
If you still have any valid points after that,
I'm sure all of us will listen
(even me, though I currently lack the time
 to do anything with it :()

best regards
Vincent