[linux-audio-user] [OT] Anybody have the "Anthology of American Folk Music"?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Anybody have the "Anthology of American Folk Music"?
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 22:36:41 EEST

Very sad moment for me here: I stepped on and broke disc
3-A of my box set of the folkways "Anthology of American Folk Music".
That was my favorite CD from the set, too. :(

These things are not available separately and the whole
box retails for $75 so I'm desperately hoping somebody
else on here has it and would be willing to burn me a copy
of disk 3-A. I would of course pay for the blank and the
postage.

HELP!!!

nothing to do with linux, I know, but I've noticed you guys
often have good taste in music...

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"