Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux audio users from south america!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux audio users from south america!
From: Juan Linietsky (coding_AT_reduz.com.ar)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 08:47:19 EEST

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:14:04 -0300
luis jure <luisjure_AT_multitel.com.uy> wrote:

> el Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:36:17 -0300
> Juan Linietsky <coding_AT_reduz.com.ar> escribió:
>

> > American folk? We have pretty good folk here in the south..
> > (Argentina/Bolivia/Chile/Peru), maybe you've heard of
> > Atahualpa Yupanqui, Mercedes Sosa, Inti Illimani, etc
>
> heh heh heh.... and what about alfredo zitarrosa? (just to mention
> one of the too many to enumerate good folk singers from uruguay,
> another american country)

I havent heard much of him. From uruguay I think what
i've heard the most is from Jaime Roos. Oh also everytime
i go to uruguay I never miss the chance to see the murgas
(falta y resto, nunca mas, etc).

It's cool to see someone else from south america that speaks
spanish in the list!

Where are you fromin uruguay? Do you know other users from here?

Also, i take the chance in this message to see if some
other south american users are subscribed.
Sorry for the offtopic!

Juan Linietsky