[linux-audio-user] problems ALSA on iBook2

Subject: [linux-audio-user] problems ALSA on iBook2
From: Alexander Carot (Alexander_Carot_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 06:00:59 EEST

Hej to all,

we recently tried to install ALSA on an iBook2 with Nando at CCRMA in
Stanford university but we have some trouble :

The whole installation went pretty fine without any trouble, the module
is installed and loaded and we finally set up the mixer but there's no
sound (neither speakers nor headphone).

Chipset : Tumbler
OS : YellowDog 2.2 (Rome)
PPC : iBook2 600MHz

For us everything looks like a bug. Does anyone have any experiences
with ALSA on iBook ?

Thanks

-- A l e x