Re: [linux-audio-user] Network Audio System?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Network Audio System?
From: Marco Scoffier (marco4linux_AT_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 01:47:38 EEST

Icecast audio streaming and a playlist that starts the streams when a file
is asked for. There's some geek factor to that isn't there?

I am interested in the NAS / icecast differences.
Can you do two way communication with NAS?

--marco

--
Because its either fair use or its useless.
http://www.nyfairuse.org http://www.eff.org