[linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux Audio Jobs

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [OT] Linux Audio Jobs
From: nick (nixx_AT_nixx.org.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 23:49:23 EEST

Hi,

I've just finished my degree in CS :~( and now must enter the real
world. Ideally i'd love to carry on working on Linux Audio/MIDI stuff (i
wrote a soft-synth "amSynth" for my CS project), preferably paying for
my food etc too ;-)

Anyone know if there *are* any jobs in this field?
I'd love to take a risk and do it off my own back, but with huge student
debts its not really an option :-/

Thanks,
a desperate Nick