Re: [linux-audio-user] Musician tuning....

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Musician tuning....
From: X the Owl (hormonex_AT_yankthechain.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 12:30:07 EEST

The eternal question. there are a few apps, GLAME and Ardour being the
closest to what I need, that are getting close, but for real work there
just isn't a Free Software solution that's completely usable in an
intuitive way yet.

That having been said, there are some wonderful applications out there
that filfill certain niche desires, and you can find a large list at
linux-sound.org

http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/ is particularly cool, and something
I've been playing around with in the past couple of days. kudos to the
developers of that one who read this list.

--
YankTheChain.com - You can pretend we're not here. That's what I do.

,