[linux-audio-user] Musician tuning....

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Musician tuning....
From: Hanfas Istar (linuxres_AT_cantv.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 03:38:18 EEST

Hello.

Well, I am new in this kist, and I have a queston to you.

I was using Cakewalk and Cubase VST with a lot of Virtual Instruments to
make my music. Now Im planning to get the Windows off of my life an use
onlu Open Source-GNU-GPL software.

I have searching for software like that but have found very few apps
that match my requirements.

any one knows about?

Tnx