[linux-audio-user] M-Audio Keystation

Subject: [linux-audio-user] M-Audio Keystation
From: Russell Neches (russell_AT_ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 01:56:53 EEST

Hey there --

I know that M-Audio's Duo and Quattro are rumored to work with the
kernel's USB audio driver. Does anyone have any practical experience
with these things?

I'd also be interested to know if anyone has had success with
M-Audio's MIDI stuff, particularly the Keystation USB MIDI
keyboards. Or, perhaps you've managed to get a regular MIDI keyboard
to work through the MIDI port on the Quattro.

Basically what I'm gettting at is this: how good is M-Audio stuff for
Linux? Am I better off looking at something else?

Thanks!

Russell