[linux-audio-user] Updated 78rpm processing page.

Subject: [linux-audio-user] Updated 78rpm processing page.
From: James Tappin (james_AT_xena.uklinux.net)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 15:47:57 EEST

Just a quick line to say that I'm in the process of uploading an updated
version of my web page on using Linux software to clean up 78rpm
recordings and transfer them to CD.

http://www.xena.uklinux.net/Linux/audio.html

James

--
James Tappin,               O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james_AT_xena.uklinux.net     --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering