[linux-audio-user] project management software for linux?

Subject: [linux-audio-user] project management software for linux?
From: Matt Price (matt.price_AT_utoronto.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 18:31:39 EEST

     Hey everyone,

well, now that things are at least so far) working, I have a substantive
quesiton.

I use audio software to produce short radio (or net radio)
documentaries. I would like to be able to collaborate on projects with
friends and colleagues who are currently spread out all across the
Northern hemisphere. Has anyone ever tried to use cvs or something
similar for collaborative audio projects? I have a vision of a
gui-based project management package that other people could use...
something specifically designed for audio or mmultimedia work would be
the best... I can't imagine it exists yet! -- but maybe there's a less
ambitious route that could actually WORK??

anyway, just a thought,
matt