[linux-audio-user] swami compilation problem

Subject: [linux-audio-user] swami compilation problem
From: prattala_AT_mappi.helsinki.fi
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 01:56:10 EEST

nick <nixx_AT_nixx.org.uk>:

> Not too sure about your problem, but smurf has been superceded by
> swami
> http://swami.sf.net (same author) so you might like to give that a
> whirl
> instead..

I'd love to, but it refuses to compile.
I always get the same error:
wavetbl_iiwusynth.c:96: parse error before `iiwu_voice_t'
wavetbl_iiwusynth.c:96: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
...and so on for n rows...
The code looks ok to me, I don't get it.
I've tried gcc's 2.96 and 3.1.

--
Jaakko Prättälä

PS. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself in my
first message to this list. I'm Jaakko Prättälä,
student of computer-aided music research
at the University of Helsinki, Finland
and a non-professional musician.
(no, that is not the same as amateur :)