Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Sat Jul 20 2002 - 01:47:46 EEST

is the modules loaded for your soundcard? If you run "lsmod" it should
show the modules that are loaded.

You can invoke jack using

"jackd -d alsa -d hw:0"

This bypasses the pcm entries in asoundrc, and just uses the first alsa
card.

--
drh_AT_niptron.com

There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. -- Jeremy S. Anderson