Re: [linux-audio-user] Low-Latency 2.4.x with ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Low-Latency 2.4.x with ALSA
From: Mark Constable (markc_AT_renta.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 08:00:26 EEST

Paul Winkler wrote:

>>>Isn't that called "debugging"? ;)
>>
>>I think it's called "masochism" . :)
>
> You're clearly not cut out to be a hacker. :)

I find that an offensive comment. Hacking demands an extreme level of
involved time and most people do not have prior experience with linux
systems NOR can spend more than x amount of time devoted to ANYTHING,
let alone trying to get linux + audio up and running. It's offensive
to indirectly label someone as inadequate and incapable just because
they can't spare as much time as some of the rest of us on this path.

--markc