Re: [linux-audio-user] Low-Latency 2.4.x with ALSA

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Low-Latency 2.4.x with ALSA
From: Joseph Zitt (jzitt_AT_metatronpress.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:19:30 EEST

At 05:48 PM 7/24/02 +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

>I think that Joseph has got what it takes. It's just unfortunate that he
>has decided to give up on the GNU way so quickly.

FWIW, it wasn't quickly. I've been using Linux in various forms since 1996.
After all these years, it finally became time to stop the endless puttering
and get some work done.

(Now if I could combine Linux solidity with Windows ease and availablity,
we'd be somewhere. Booted in Windows, this box is proven slightly less
stable than Sinead O'Connor :-~ )