[linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.4.1

Subject: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] AlsaModularSynth 1.4.1
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 12:27:58 EEST

Hi,

Large parts of AlsaModularSynth have been rewritten to better match the
style of a vintage modular synth. As I mentioned previousely I now have a
real modular system (doepfer A-100) to verify this. The classical
frequency CV concept of 1 V / Octave has been established in all relevant
modules. Now subtractive synthesis and VCF tracking work well even with
the Moog filters. The default polyphony is now 1 and in monophonic mode,
the MCV / ENV modules behave similar to a minimoog (I recently had the
opportunity to play one). There are also new modules and new commented
examples. Check also the News section at

http://www.suse.de/~mana/kalsatools.html

especially when you use MIDI controllers.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH