Re: [linux-audio-user] icky low level linux stuff

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] icky low level linux stuff
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 20:19:21 EEST

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 03:48:31PM -0400, Richard Seymour wrote:
> Anyone play with Ardour?

Yes. It's getting closer and closer to being useable for real work.
Last time I tried (about a month ago) I could record on it pretty
reliably, but it's not much good for real editing and mixing -
too many missing or buggy features.

> Anyone know how I can get into MIDI Music Production Techniques when I

No, but say hi to Brad Garton, if he remembers me.

--PW

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"