[linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin

Subject: [linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 20:25:05 EEST

Just doing some new tests on SSM. Haven't used it for a while and it has
really come along way.

I had some trouble getting the ladspa plugin to work though.

I can set up a plugin network using the native effects and spiral synth
as the input which will output to the oss plugin nicely. If I add the
ladspa plugin to the network the sound dies. It doesn't matter what
position I add it in.

Anyone come across this and found out how to fix it?

It might make a nice quicktoot when I get things more sorted ;)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur