Re: [linux-audio-user] SNR (not audio)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SNR (not audio)
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 20:52:44 EEST

One thing to remember is that as an artist, the easiest way is not
necessarily the best, for beginners it may be true and for unix newbies I
would still reccomend macosx over linux, but for soemone trying to make
something creative and unique, the unique software that is only available
for linux can definitely give you more creative options.