Re: [linux-audio-user] Reverberation

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Reverberation
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 23:06:14 EEST

"Malsky, Ken" wrote:

> Reverberation is notoriously hard to get right. Does anyone know of any
> Linux software that includes a particularly good large hall sound? The
> examples I've found are on the tinny side and don't allow much control,
> particularly for exposed percussive sounds.

Built-in convolution effect in Snd or convolution opcode in Csound ?
You'll need some IR files (the Help for this effect in Snd points to
some collections). I've created some excellent effects with both of
those resources, but there may not be as much control as you want.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org