Re: [linux-audio-user] Noise Reduction experience?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] Noise Reduction experience?
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 02:36:07 EEST

I've heard of a program called Grammophile, for doing remastering, but
haven't tried it yet, sounds like you have a very good setup on the
hardware side. Sometimes just playing with eq or compression is enough,
I've used the compression in ecawave to clean up some hissy tracks. Using
a lowpass filter can help as well.