Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-user] SSM and Ladspa plugin
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 13:58:48 EEST

> b: in 3 on the oss plugin doesn't like me very much. Is it for
> output to disk?
That's just a switch for automatically starting/stopping the disk output so
you can create samples that you won't need to crop later on.

> I have updated to swh-0.2.8. Does SSM support the presets yet?
No, I'm behind in the feature race ;)

> Also should I be able to adjust the value in the value column of the
> ladspa dialog or only the min/max columns?
Only the min/max, you'll have to plug a CV plugin into the CV inputs of the
ladspa plugin (they need controlling externally). Check out the LADSPA
tutorial patch in the examples directory.

> Also is there more info online because I cannot find a users guide?
Check out the examples directory in the distribution, and these pages:
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/Plugins/essential.html
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/Plugins/output.html
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/Plugins/filter.html
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/Plugins/generators.html
http://www.pawfal.org/Software/SSM/Plugins/sequencers.html

They're a bit messy, due to running out of time and an ftp accident which
meant some of them didn't get updated.

Cheers,

Dave

: www.pawfal.org :